(Monday –Friday Only) 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Substitutions Extra. Not valid with coupon.
(1) Crispy ground beef taco, 1 cheese enchilada, rice and charro beans.
(2) Fajita tacos topped with cilantro and onions, served with rice, charro beans with a side of green spicy jalapeño sauce.
Fajita tips cooked in a stew of tomatoes, onions and potatoes served with rice, beans, guacamole and tortillas.
(2) Chicken enchiladas covered with green sauce and white cheese, served with rice and beans.
(1) Burrito with fajita meat covered with chile con queso, served with rice and beans.
Spinach Enchilada $5.95
(1) Enchilada filled with sautéed spinach and mushrooms, topped with tomatoes sauce and white cheese and served with rice and beans.
Cheese Enchiladas $6.50
(3) Enchiladas with gravy and cheese served with rice and beans.
(3) Enchiladas, choice of beef or chicken served with rice and beans.
Tony’s Combo $9.95
(1) Taco al carbon and a cheese enchilada served with rice, beans, guacamole and pico de gallo.
*Grilled Fish Fillet $8.45
Tilapia or catfish, served with broccoli, carrots, mexican rice and pico de gallo.
Burrito Special $9.25
(2) Burritos filled with beef or chicken fajita covered with chile con queso and served with rice and beans.
Ray’s Combo $9.25
(1) Burrito de fajita and a cheese enchilada covered with gravy and cheese, served with rice and beans.
Denise’s Combo $7.75
(1) Crispy beef taco, (1) chile con queso puff, (1) bean chalupa and guacamole.
Juan’s Combo $6.95
(1) Vegetarian flour chalupa topped with beans, lettuce, tomatoes, white cheese served with a puff chile con queso and spicy green jalapeño sauce.
Fajita Special $11.95
Lunch portion of beef or chicken fajita cooked with bell peppers and onions, served with rice, beans, pico de gallo, guacamole and choice of corn or flour tortillas.
Ray’s Salad $9.95
Tender juicy chunks of fajita on a bed of lettuce, surrounded by crisp flour tortilla chips, covered with chile con queso and avocado slices.
La San Miguel $9.95
Mouth watering beef fajita or skinless, boneless, chicken breast topped with slices of broccoli, poblano peppers, green and yellow squash, mushrooms and covered with melted white cheese and served with white rice and salad.
Spinach Quesadillas $7.50
Sautéed spinach with mushrooms and Monterey Jack cheese served with guacamole and sour cream.
La Gringa $8.95
Fajita steak or an 8oz. skinless, boneless chicken breast, lightly marinated, served with sweet corn, broccoli and carrots.
Tortilla Soup $6.95
Chicken broth with veggies with chunks of panela cheese, avocado slices and tortilla chips.
With Grilled Chicken $7.95